PowerNotes are Retail Medium Term Notes issued by Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation, offering a fixed rate investment in the company.
- Competitive Rates - PowerNotes offer a competitive, fixed-rate investment in Cat Financial
- Weekly Posting of Rates - New rates are typically posted weekly, assuring availability of PowerNotes at current market rates
- Convenient Low Minimums - Investments of $1,000, with increments of $1,000 thereafter
- Variety of Maturities and Structures - PowerNotes are usually issued with maturities ranging from 9 months to 30 years – Callable* and non-callable PowerNotes may be available each week
- Variety of Interest Payment Options - PowerNotes may be offered with monthly, quarterly or semi-annual interest payments
- Survivor’s Option - In the event of death of the beneficial owner, the bonds are redeemable at par (Certain limitations apply, refer to the prospectus for details)
*Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation may choose to redeem callable PowerNotes when prevailing interest rates are relatively low. There can be no assurance that a trading market for PowerNotes will ever develop or be maintained. PowerNotes are the unsecured debt of Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation, subject to both market and credit risk.