About Cat Lift Trucks
As one of the most trusted forklift brands in the world for more than 50 years, Cat® Lift Trucks offers quality and reliable forklifts with exceptional customer service. With hundreds of dealer locations around the world, your Cat® lift truck is backed by the most comprehensive customer support programs in the industry along with reputable, highly-skilled and trained technicians.
DELIVERING INNOVATIVE MATERIAL HANDLING SOLUTIONS
Cat lift trucks deliver innovative material handling solutions for your toughest applications. With load capacities ranging from 2,500 to 36,000 pounds, our forklift lineup consists of electric counterbalanced lift trucks to internal combustion (IC) cushion and pneumatic tire lift trucks.
With a dedicated focus on quality, reliability and customer service, Cat lift trucks offer the material handling solutions your business demands:
- Electric forklifts providing reduced emissions and operating costs along with the ability to run up to two shifts on one battery
- Tier 4 Final diesel forklifts that offers reduced emissions levels and a 21.6 percent increase in fuel efficiency
- Designed to increase productivity and minimize downtime
- Equipped with spacious operator compartments for low-effort operation
- Industry-leading features such as fingertip controls, an advanced operator Presence Detection System (PDS) and informative displays
- Low maintenance with extended service intervals
- One-year/2,000-hours warranty and two-year/4,000 hours Powertrain warranty options
- Parts fast or parts free guarantee, ensuring next-business-day delivery of parts at your local dealer’s location, or they’re free
- Industry-leading dealer network offering factory support programs
Why Cat Lift Trucks?
Quality, confidence and the support your business demands. Cat Lift Trucks’ products are engineered to perform and designed to last. When you buy a Cat lift truck, you’re not just getting a superior machine – you're getting support from the largest, most experienced dealer network in the world.
So why choose Cat Lift Trucks? Because you have a job to do, and we’ve got the support and service you need to get the job done.