By joining the Caterpillar Marketing Representative Development Program, you will discover that working for a global leader creates endless career opportunities for you. Beginning your career working closely with Cat Dealers and customers, you will find exciting challenges, rewarding relationships, and impactful professional development opportunities.
You will be an important part of a global team that helps each other succeed, defined by our customers’ success. We are a relationship-driven company that stays true to our values of Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Commitment, and Sustainability.
As a Caterpillar Field Representative, you will have an opportunity to make an impact on customers in your community and across the globe. Our customers are doing the work to build a better world and couldn’t do it without the equipment, engines, technology, and services provided by our innovative team.
“Being a part of the Marketing Training Class equipped me with key relationships that I have leveraged for the past 20 years. These relationships are the fabric of my Caterpillar family."
- Jada, Customer Experience & Marketing Coverage Manager
”The Marketing Rep Development Program has given me opportunities to travel and work with people from all parts of the world. It’s a unique program that is preparing me for my future role."
- Adrian, Industrial Power Systems Service Rep
"My favorite part about being in this program is that every single day is exciting, fun and full of new experiences and challenges that will benefit me on my future role as a rep."
- Liz, Product Support Operations Service Rep
"One company, one career with many jobs. Good people and meaningful work."
- Jamaal, Construction & Digital Technology Sales Consultant
• Building foundational knowledge on all Cat products, services and solutions
• Professional and personal growth through business acumen, hands-on technical training, and philanthropic events
• Product Group
• Product Support
• Skills Development
• Team-building Activities
• Volunteer Opportunities
• Typically 2 field assignments (3-5 years each)*
• Partner with dealership to reach and exceed annual goals
• Provide training to dealer personnel on product value message, applications, and operational best practices
• Collect Voice of Dealer and Customer
• Understand how our customers define success and drive actions to provide sustainable solutions
• Various travel opportunities
* Can change Field Rep roles, if desired
• Dealer Development
• Rental & Used
• Product Quality
• Services Marketing
• Brand Expert
• Product Development
• Application Expert
• Parts Marketing
• Customer Experience