From the start, our interns are challenged to build what matters.
Caterpillar's Corporate Intern Program gives students the opportunity to gain practical, challenging and meaningful on-the-job work experience, while working for the world's leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. We don't just build great products, we pair them with the newest digital technologies and analytics to solve problems and anticipate customer needs.
Internship opportunities are available in Accounting, Communications, Engineering, Environmental Health & Safety, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Manufacturing, Marketing, Procurement and Revenue/Pricing Management. Your interest, course of study and the availability of openings determine the possibilities.
Perks of the program include:
- Teambuilding events and etiquette to enhance your business savvy
- Facility tours that show you how iron is made and machines are produced
- Networking with leadership and other professionals
- Learning more about career opportunities available at Caterpillar
- Must be legally authorized to undergo internship in the country of application and does not, require sponsorship of employment visa status, immediately or in the near future.
- Minimum age of the student should be compliant to the local laws, if any.
- An active student enrolled in either Undergraduate or Post-Graduate, Vocational or Associate degree or Polytechnic and students of other professional courses or equivalent can apply for internship
- The student should provide a recently issued bonafide certificate or valid student ID and in-progress academic transcripts supporting the eligibility requirement.
Compensation and Benefits
Corporate interns are well compensated with a competitive salary, paid holidays and paid days off (as per regional policy) per internship session.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should check with their university career services or placement office about Caterpillar recruiting opportunities. In addition, to view a list of openings or to apply, submit your online application and resume through caterpillar.com/careers.