October 18, 2019
150,000+ visitors. 30+ countries. An opportunity to showcase the latest equipment, products, services and technologies in the industry. Welcome to BICES!
BICES is a leading international trade fair for construction, building and mining machinery in Beijing. We were proud to meet our customers there to introduce them to our state-of-the-art machines, jobsite-changing service offerings and cutting-edge solutions.
Visitors saw five new Cat® Next Generation excavators, two Next Generation mini hydraulic excavator models, a new 140 GC motor grader and two new SEM machines. And, importantly, they learned about how we can help lower total owning and operating costs, reduce downtime and ultimately improve asset utilization. Another showcase? Fleet management solutions with VisionLink® and a new parts offering, Yellowmark™.
“We are investing together with our dealers in creating new services offering to safeguard our customers’ long-term success and significantly increase the entire lifetime value of their products,” said Qihua Chen, vice president of China operations.
There was more to celebrate at our booth! Check out some highlights:
- Announcing the 100,000th machine financed in China
- Introducing two new products designed for better uptime and lower customer operating costs:
- SEM917 Motor Grader, which features a load sensing hydraulic system for easy operation, with electrical hydraulic control transmission and tandem axle.
- New Track-Type Tractor model includes up-to-date technology for low ground pressure condition jobsites and features an improved undercarriage design for better machine stability and lower customer operation cost.
- Unveiling the newest e-commerce solution– catpeijian.cn, designed to support retail customers, was available at our booth for attendees to experience, including Caterpillar merchandise giveaways and “flash sales” on products
We were excited as well to host Stephon Marbury, former NBA star and current coach to the Beijing Royal Fighters, plus Zhang Weili, China’s first UFC champion, at our booth.
Thank you to the many visitors who stopped by and we look forward to continuing to support our customers with industry-leading solutions.