Who We Are
Korean Resource Group (KRG) supports business growth in South Korea and works to educate on Korean culture and the business market while promoting inclusion and respect.
Caterpillar's Korean Resource Group strives to promote inclusion and respect, encourage Caterpillar employees' excellence and innovation in the workplace and local communities, and support business growth in Asia, particularly in South Korea.
Our vision is to be a leading organization in driving positive employee engagement, promoting diverse and inclusive working environments, developing future leaders, and helping Caterpillar remain a global leader.
The group is comprised of these committees:
Business Activities Committee
- Help with communications between Caterpillar's North American and Korean facilities
- Provide translations support
- Provide on-site/over-the-phone interpretation
- Support the development of cultural awareness training materials
- Assist Caterpillar in hosting visitors from Korea
- Host Dealer Customer Interpreter program training
Employee Development Committee
- Promote understanding of Korean business and culture through external and internal speakers
- Host sessions on career development
- Support corporate recruiting efforts