Who We Are
Caterpillar Latino Connection (CLC) leverages Latino culture as a competitive advantage, and works to connect employees to the Latin American culture, language, history and business practices.
The Caterpillar Latino Connection was formally created in February 2006 as a medium for Caterpillar employees to connect to the Latin American culture, language, history and business practices. CLC members participate in monthly general meetings, networking socials, career development workshops, community involvement & external recruiting events, among others.
Help Caterpillar achieve global leadership through people, multiculturalism and inclusion.
Building Caterpillar's global excellence by leveraging Latino culture as a competitive advantage.
Critical Success Factors/Committees
- External Recruitment - Provide valued support and resources to Caterpillar's recruitment efforts.
- Community Involvement - Enhance Caterpillar's image in the Latino community and provide members the opportunity to engage in community activities.
- Career Development - Contribute to CLC members' success through mentorship, career planning and leadership development.
- Language and Cultural Support - Serve as translators and hosts for Caterpillar's employees, dealers and visitors from around the world.
- Networking and Social Opportunities - Provide social activities and networking events that support Caterpillar's retention, employee engagement and inclusion goals.
Strategic Areas of Improvement/Committees (supporting CLC Critical Success Factors)
- Reaching Critical Membership Mass
- Effective Communications
- Process Partnership Development