Working for a Cat dealer means working with the best in the business; whether you're interested in heavy equipment, on-highway trucks, marine engines or more, chances are there's a Cat dealership looking for you.
How our Cat dealerships differentiate from others in the industry:
- Company Culture: As Family Owned Businesses, Cat Dealers place an emphasis on culture, where the team feels like family and puts you first.
- Compensation & Benefits: Enjoy all of the rewards that come with being a Cat Dealer Technician.
- Learning & Development: With educational programs and internships available, Cat Dealer Technicians are prepared problem solvers with a head start on a great career.
- Career Opportunities: In a fast pace environment, ongoing technical and leadership training means CAT Dealer Technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths.
- Family Owned Business: Means you know the owners and the owners know you, working for an organization where ownership want their employees to be happy as well as their families.
- Technology: Cat Dealer Technicians have the unique opportunity to troubleshoot and repair industry leading machine and equipment technology – impacting the communities they live in.
- Skills Needed: It all starts with hard work and dedication – Cat Dealer Technicians are prepared problem solvers.
- Uniqueness of Work: Cat Dealer Technicians maintain and troubleshoot heavy equipment that has an impact on your local community.