Joined Caterpillar in 2012 in the Global Marketing Rotational Program
2012 graduate of Bradley University - Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
1. Why did you pick Bradley University?
I decided to enroll at Bradley University for two primary reasons. The first reason was the reputation of Bradley. Bradley's engineering and business programs have been ranked among the best colleges in the U.S. The second reason was the culture. Bradley's small size and teacher to student ratio made it an easy choice. I knew that I could develop mentor like relationships with my professors all the while having the diversity from professors and students from all around the world.
2. Why did you select Caterpillar as an employer?
Caterpillar's values: Integrity, Commitment, Excellence and Teamwork, are values that I hold dear to my heart.
3. What was the highlight of your Caterpillar experience so far?
With only one year's experience, Caterpillar showed trust in me to fly down to Alabama to maximize my skills in both engineering and marketing to help a dealership win over a deal with one of our global account customers.
4. What is a typical workday like for you?
In the pre-field marketing rep world, it's safe to say that no one day is like the other.
5. What do you like about living in Peoria, Illinois?
Peoria, IL has everything I could possibly ask for. If I do crave more, Peoria's location is convenient and I can be in a metropolis within a couple hours.
6. What are you looking forward to about working for Caterpillar in the long-term?
Working side by side with lifelong friends, while being able to see the world.
7. What would you say to someone considering employment with Caterpillar?
Prepare yourself for one amazing journey.