Who is this program for?
If you fall into any of the following 3 categories, this certificate program may be right for you!
- For the vocational student: If you are a student in a vocational school pursuing a technical diploma this program is a great way to expand your knowledge and add to your resume!
- For existing technicians: If you’re an existing technician in the industry looking to add Caterpillar training to your resume and experience, this may be the perfect solution.
- For the curious: Whether you’re a mid-career and looking for a change, readjusting to life after the military, are just curious to know if this field could be right for you, this is a great way to find out.
By completing these courses you will learn the basics of diesel engines, electricity, hydraulics, power train, and much more. Once you successfully finish the program you will be awarded a Certificate of Completion, which can be used to improve your chances of landing a technician job, gain entry into a leading vocational school, or to open many other doors within the industry. Whatever your motivation, the sooner you get started, the closer you are to achieving this major milestone!
Other key info:
- The curriculum consists of 22 courses, including introductory and foundational level courses.
- Completion time is estimated to take approximately 3-6 months.
- The program is offered globally and is available in multiple languages (English, French, Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese).
So….what are you waiting for?