More than a career choice. It's a choice career.
If you're looking for a career that allows you to capitalize on your skills and be proud of your work, consider becoming a Cat® dealer technician. Our dealer technicians maintain the Cat equipment that builds and powers much of the world's infrastructure. That means Cat dealer technicians are helping build civilization and building a career that can take them anywhere.
Start your career with a Cat dealer
Working for a Cat dealer means working with the best in the business. Being a dealer technician is a high-tech, hands-on career that's in high demand. And whether you're interested in heavy equipment, on-highway trucks, marine engines or more, chances are there's a Cat dealership looking for you.
Cat dealerships all over the world are looking for quality people who want to be challenged in their work and are committed to excellence. Working for a Cat dealer gives you a ton of advantages:
- Competitive pay: You'll enjoy the rewards that come with being a highly skilled professional in a demanding field
- Career advancement: Ongoing technical and managerial training means dealer technicians follow exciting and fulfilling career paths
- Advanced training: With educational programs and internships available, Cat dealers can give you a head start on a great career
- Pride in what you do: You're helping maintain equipment that has an impact on your community
- High-tech machines: You'll have the opportunity to work on the most advanced and powerful machines and equipment on Earth
- Team environment: Each Cat dealer is a collaborative business that functions best as a team
Whether you choose to follow a career path as a shop technician, field technician or supervisor, advancement opportunities will be within your reach.